What Are The Available Types Of At Home STD Tests?
At myLAB Box™, we take health very seriously. That’s why each of our tests is lab ready and tested effectively enough to provide with you not only peace of mind but confidence in a product that we rarely see in this field of health care. We understand that STD’s and STI’s are uncomfortable to talk about and getting the nerve to go to the doctor is harder than you even want to think about. That’s why our huge assortment of tests are discreet and ready to be shipped straight to your home. Along with the kit is a urine sampling kit or at-home blood sampling kit. We have individual tests for each STD’s or STI’s and also group offerings that can test for practically all of the detectable infections:
- Safe Box – our most popular item includes testing for the most common infections including HIV, Trich, Gonorrhea, and Chlamydia. These affect around 71% of people with STD’s or STI’s. Screen for high-risk STDs from the comfort of your home. Mail in a swab, small urine sample or a drop of blood using our collection kits for certified lab results in a matter of days.
- Uber Box – Our Uber Box testing kit takes the Safe Box one step further by testing for all the major STD’s and STI’s. This includes both simplexes of Herpes and both levels of HIV.
- Total Box – Our 14 panel at home kit allows you to get the answers you need without having to take the time to drive to a lab, or spend money on copays to visit a doctor’s office. This kit builds off of the Uber Box and the Safe Box to give you the most effective coverage possible. As accurate as testing in a clinic, this is the most comprehensive STD test pack on the market today.
- Women’s Health – If you’re looking for more exact coverage, try our women’s health products that check for HPV and any other vaginal discharges caused by chlamydia, gonorrhea, or ones that are unique to women.
- Love Box – Our comprehensive 8-panel test kit for couples includes tests for HIV (I & II), Hepatitis C, Herpes Simplex Type II, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Trichomoniasis.
Not only do we provide you with full comprehensive testing, but you can also feel free to individually test for each and every testable STD or STI. When you order from myLAB Box™, you’ll receive your package discreetly and with all of the instructions, you need to test yourself correctly right out of the box. Depending on the test, you will be asked to provide urine samples, blood samples, or rectum samples. Regardless of the sample, our kits are safe and will guide you directly and clearly. We understand how sensitive of a subject STD’s and STI’s are, so we want to provide you confidence and safety when it comes to your results. All of our tests and facilities are HIPAA certified, so you feel protected and safe.