Sexy Movies to Warm You Up on Cold Winter Nights
Winter weather is perfect for cozy nights in front of the television–watching movies with a partner, or even alone, is a fun pastime. And, it’s a great way to add a little zest to your sex life. You can choose an erotic film or a movie with a hint of sex to stir up your imaginations.
The same old sex gets boring after a while. Adding a little excitement to your sex life offers more than variety, it creates a stronger connection between you and your lover. Sexy/erotic movies are a great addition to your bag of sexy goodies, along with a good lubricant, sex toys, condoms and sexy lingerie or role-play costumes.
Here are some sexy movies to inspire and excite:
- Lady Chatterley’s Lover, the 1981 version with Sylvia Kristel is the sexiest of the remakes.
- Sex and Lucia, 2001, a foreign language film.
- Body Heat, with Kathleen Turner and William Hurt, 1981 a suspenseful movie with erotic overtones.
- Emmanuelle, there are 6 of these movies–soft porn featuring Sylvia Kristel in the earlier ones, 1970s.
- Shakespeare in Love, 1988, Gwyneth Paltrow and Joseph Fiennes. A light romance with sexy love scenes.
- Basic Instinct 1992, a sexy thriller with Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas.
- Belle de Jour, 1967, the sexy Catherine Deneuve plays a sexually frustrated married woman who takes up prostitution. This is considered a classic film, in French.
- Intimacy, 2001 stars Kerry Fox. The film won recognition at the Berlin International Film Festival.
- Room in Rome, 2010, a Spanish ‘erotic comedy romance’ involving two women who meet up while traveling and spend a passionate night together.
- The Thomas Crowne Affair, 1999 version with Rene Russo and Pierce Brosnan.
Reviewed by Luis Ferdinand M. Papa, MD, MHA