STD Complete UBER BOX
- Comprehensive 8-panel test
- Tests for HIV, Hep C, HSV II, Syphilis, CT, GC and Trich
- Free physician consultation for positives
- 100% pain free
- Free shipping
Temporarily unavailable in NY state.
Test from the privacy of home
Lab Certified 5-minute test
Get results in 2–5 days
About Uber Box
Our Uber Test Kit has 8 panels and tests for major STDs for both males and females. Your test can be performed in the privacy of your own home.
The Uber Test Kit is an 8-Panel At Home Test of the Most Common STDs:
- HEPATITIS C (Hep C)
- HIV (I & II)
- HERPES SIMPLEX 2
- TRICHOMONIASIS (Trich)
What’s Included in the Uber Box:
- A urine sample collection kit for men or vaginal swab kit for women
- An at-home blood drop collection kit (uses finger prick)
- Easy to follow instructions
- Postage paid return box to mail in your samples
- Register and login to our system to review results online
Knowing is Caring!
- Easily test for all common sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)/infections with just one set of samples and reduce your risk.
- Test in the security and privacy of your own home.
- Kit contains everything for sample collection, packaging, and shipping back to our laboratory for testing.
- Your test kit will ship within 24 hours of purchase. Results in as little as 5 to 8 business days from order and 3 to 5 days from the time you mail in your sample.
- Test Results will be received in 3 to 5 days.
- Secure and private HIPAA-compliant testing and reporting.
- Same accuracy as your doctor’s office but more convenient!
- Positive result? Get a free consultation from a highly qualified physicians in your state.
1 in 3 people have an STD yet 80% have no symptoms
- HIV I & II
Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection is referred to as Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS). This infection is often asymptomatic. However fatigue and flu-like symptoms can be early signs of the virus. While there is no cure there are excellent treatments available.
- Hepatitis C
Infection with Hepatitis C often has no identifiable symptoms. Left untreated, it can cause liver disease including cirrhosis and liver cancer.
- Herpes Simplex Type II
Also known as genital herpes, this STD can cause painful genital sores and can affect both men and women.
Caused by Treponema pallidum bacteria, Syphilis is a treatable disease that can present with small ulcers on the genitals or in the mouth. Without treatment, dangerous complications can occur.
Chlamydia is the 3rd most common STD in the US. Some of the most recognizable symptoms of chlamydia include burning on urination and vaginal or penile discharge. Most infections however do not have symptoms.
Gonorrhea is one of the most common STDs. Symptoms may include lower abdominal pain, a sore throat, and yellowish vaginal or penile discharge.
Symptoms of Trichomoniasis among men include discharge, an irritated or itchy penis and burning while urinating. Symptoms among women can include vaginal discharge, burning while urinating and discomfort during sexual intercourse.
myLAB Box works only with the best laboratories and health experts to ensure your tests results meet nationwide standards and are as accurate as tests done in a clinic or a doctor’s office.
The laboratories we work with are certified CAP and CLIA high complexity testing organizations at the forefront of diagnostic testing. HIPAA web security protocols protect your data.
Get Tested and Know Your Status
Testing so you can live a more vibrant life. Testing shouldn’t be embarrassing. Knowing your health status shouldn’t be a challenge. That’s why we’ve eliminated the embarrassment and hassle of conventional STD testing.
Caring is sharing… knowledge and health status. Take control of your health and help those you care about. Help stop the spread of STDs.
- Privacy – Results are NOT placed on in your permanent medical records, because they will NOT be reported to your insurance company.
- Easy –No need to schedule an appointment or go to doctors’ office
- Discreet – Testing in as little as 5 min in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Easy-to-follow instructions are in every kit. Your test kit arrives in a discreet package and return postage is provided.
- Peace of Mind – We make frequent screening easy and convenient. We recommend testing each month, so you know.
What Happens If I Test Positive?
A Telemedicine consultation is available for anyone who receives a positive result on one of our tests. Peace of mind: instruction will be provided on how to obtain a free telemedicine consultation with a physician in your state. Please check with the physician for treatment of Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trich, BV, Yeast, Genital Herpes or UTI. If retesting for STDs is necessary, a test kit can be ordered through our site.
Note: Please inform your sexual partners of your test results, whether they’re positive or negative. We recommend testing every month as a person can be infected by certain STDs (chlamydia and gonorrhea) multiple times. Sharing is caring and knowing is crucial.
Order online on your mobile, tablet or PC
Collect & mail in your sample in 5 minutes
Get lab-certified results online in 1-5 days
About Hermes Health Sciences:
At Hermes Health Sciences our mission is to provide life-changing, personalized preventive care to improve outcomes, so you can lead a healthier and more vibrant life.
myLAB Box offers individuals with laboratory services for wellness monitoring. All tests are validated by myLAB Box clinical laboratory affiliates. Results are comparable to samples collected in a physician’s office or clinical laboratory. Tests used in myLAB Box kits have been developed and performance characteristics determined by myLAB Box clinical laboratory affiliates. These tests are used for clinical purposes only. They should not be regarded as investigational or for research. myLAB Box clinical laboratory affiliates are regulated under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA) of 1988 as qualified to perform high complexity clinical testing and follow the guidelines of the College of American Pathologists (CAP). The tests, and services are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure disease. All information given as to the use of the tests is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for a physician’s consultation. In the event you test positive and have a telemedicine consultation with your ordering physician (licensed in your state) or his/her designate, all additional health care instructions, ongoing care, and possible need for prescriptions if not provided will be your responsibility to obtain from your own healthcare provider. Copies of your test results will be made available for you to share with your healthcare provider. If you do not have a health care provider, you can search for one on the internet, get recommendations from family or friends, call your local county medical society or local hospital physician referral service, or seek care from a local urgent care facility.