ViralGuard Pro Anti-viral Face Mask
The ViralGuard Pro anti viral face mask is double layered with two fabrics and a filtration pocket. The inside of the mask is made with our antimicrobial fabric and lab tested to kill microbes with a 99.9% success rate. The outside layer of the mask is created with our anti-viral fabric that has a Silver, Copper, and Zinc Ion solution.
This fabric has been tested to destroy 99% of the human Coronavirus 229E in 2 hours and destroys 99% of H5N1 avian influenza in 10 minutes. This is the same anti-viral solution used in medical-grade N95 surgical masks. The solution has not been confirmed to kill COVID-19, but testing is currently underway.
Additionally, the ViralGuard Pro mask’s outer layer is treated with a DWR (durable water repellant) finish, adding an extra layer of protection against moisture.
The ViralGuard Pro face mask is designed for comfort — the fabric is a soft, high performance fabric originally developed for the sports industry. The mask fits snugly and the straps go behind the back of the head and are adjustable to fit most sizes.
The masks are re-usable and machine washable. The anti-viral substrate is tested to wash up to 100 times while maintaining anti-viral efficacy. The anti-microbial fabric was tested to wash 25 times while maintaining anti-microbial efficacy.
ViralGuard Pro is a protective face mask made in Los Angeles, CA.
- Ionic silver, copper, and zinc
- Tested per protocols: ISO 20743, ISO 22196, JIS L 1902, JIS Z 2801, ASTM-E2149-01, ASTM-E2180-01, AATCC100
- 99.99% viral inactivation against – H1N1, H3N2, H2N2, Avian Influenza A (H5N1), avian Influenza A (H9N2), Swine Influenza, Equine Influenza (H3N8), Influenza B
- Tested per AATCC 147 Protocol
- 99.9% reduction in microbal Staphylococcus Aureus (ATCC 6538) and Klebisella Pneumonia (ATCC 4352)
- Lab tested by Intertek
- Water Repellant per AATCC 42-2000
- Stain Resistant
- Double layered w / Inner pocket for temporary filter insert
- Tested with 99% effectiveness up to 100 washes
Materials: Microfiber fabric (100% Filament Recycled Polyester), Yarn (produced 100% in the U.S.)
Weight: 4.5 oz / yd 2 (154 g/m 2)
Air Permeability: 162.8 ft 3 / ft 2 min
While the mask offers superior quality and improved safety features, it is not a replacement for a N95 or N99 professional use masks or face shields. If you work in the healthcare industry or an environment with high viral load, consider professional grade equipment or supplementing with a filter insert.