At Home 5-Panel Drug Test
- Screen yourself prior to an official drug test or screen your children for drug consumption.
- Mail-in kit for home use
- Test in just 5 minutes
- Lab results in 2-5 days
- 100% pain free
- Free 2-Day shipping
Temporarily unavailable in NY state.
Fast, easy, and affordable at-home testing
Test from the
privacy of home
5 minute test
in 2 - 5 days
What is a 5-Panel At Home Drug Test?
The myLAB Box 5-panel at home drug test determines the type and approximate amount of five of the most common legal and illegal drugs a person has taken.
Included: 1 DrugTesting kit, and a pre-addressed return envelope (Postage Paid)
What is a 5-Panel At Home Drug Test used for?
Drug testing is used to find out whether or not a person has taken a certain drug or drugs. It may be used for:
- Pre-employment screening. Employers may test you before hiring and/or after hiring to check for on-the-job drug use. If your employer requires a drug test prior to employment, they will typically require a 5-panel or 10-panel Drug Test. You may use a myLAB Box Drug Test to screen yourself prior to an official employment drug screening.
- Sports organizations. Professional and collegiate athletes usually need to take a test for performance-enhancing drugs or other substances regularly. You may use a myLAB Box Drug Test to screen yourself for specific substances prior to an official athletic drug screening.
- Legal or forensic purposes. Testing may be part of a criminal or motor vehicle accident investigation. Drug screening may also be ordered as part of a court case. You may use a myLAB Box Drug Test to screen yourself prior to official legal drug screening.
- Monitoring opioid use. If you’ve been prescribed an opioid for chronic pain, your health care provider may order a drug test to make sure you are taking the right amount of your medicine. Check with your health care provider to determine if a myLAB Box at-home drug test may be a more convenient alternative than frequent trips to the lab.
- Drug use in minors. Parents or caretakers may use the myLAB Box Comprehensive Drug Test to screen minors 14 years of age or older for a myriad of common drugs.
Why do I need a 5-Panel At Home Drug Test?
As mentioned earlier, you may have to take a drug test as a condition of your employment. It can also affect your ability to participate in organized sports, or as part of a police investigation or court case. Finally, your health care provider may order drug screening if you have symptoms of drug abuse.
The symptoms of drug abuse may include:
- Slowed or slurred speech
- Dilated or small pupils
- Difficulty breathing
- Changes in blood pressure or heart rhythm
What do I Need to do to Prepare for the Test?
If you are taking any prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, or supplements they may give you a positive result for certain illegal drugs. Also, you should avoid foods with poppy seeds, which can cause a positive result for opioids.
What do the Results Mean?
If your results are negative, it means no drugs were found in your body, or the level of drugs was below an established level, which differs depending on the drug. If your results are positive, it means one or more drugs were found in your body above an established level. However, false positives can happen. So if your first test shows that you have drugs in your system, you should consider further testing to confirm.
What specific drugs are tested for?
- Cocaine – benzoylecgonine
- Opiates – Morphine, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Heroin
- Phencyclidine or PCP
- THC (marijuana)
1 in 3 people have an STD yet 80% have no symptoms
We work only with the best laboratories and health experts to ensure your tests results meet nationwide standards and are as accurate as tests done in a clinic or a doctor’s office.
The laboratories we work with are certified CAP and CLIA high complexity testing organizations at the forefront of STD diagnostic testing. HIPAA web security protocols protect your data.
FSA / HSA cards
Fast, Easy & Private
Order online on your mobile, tablet or PC
Collect & mail in your sample in 5 minutes
Get lab-certified results online in 1-5 days
* Free physician telemedicine consult if positive.
You may also like…
myLAB Box offers individuals with laboratory services for wellness monitoring. All tests are validated by myLAB Box clinical laboratory affiliates. Results are comparable to samples collected in a physician’s office or clinical laboratory. Tests used in myLAB Box kits have been developed and performance characteristics determined by myLAB Box clinical laboratory affiliates. Tests have not been approved by the US Federal and Drug Administration (FDA), although individual components of some tests performed in the laboratory are FDA-cleared. The FDA has determined that such clearance or approval is not necessary for laboratory-developed tests such as those offered by my LAB Box. These tests are used for clinical purposes only. They should not be regarded as investigational or for research. myLAB Box clinical laboratory affiliates are regulated under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA) of 1988 as qualified to perform high complexity clinical testing and follow the guidelines of the College of American Pathologists (CAP). The tests, and services are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure disease. All information given as to the use of the tests is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for a physician’s consultation. In the event you test positive and have a telemedicine consultation with your ordering physician (licensed in your state) or his/her designate, all additional health care instructions, ongoing care, and possible need for prescriptions if not provided will be your responsibility to obtain from your own healthcare provider. Copies of your test results will be made available for you to share with your healthcare provider. If you do not have a health care provider, you can search for one on the internet, get recommendations from family or friends, call your local county medical society or local hospital physician referral service, or seek care from a local urgent care facility.