How to Test for STDs At Home
You may be wondering: how can I test for STDs at home? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place! After all, myLAB Box is the first nationwide at-home testing-to-treatment service for sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
How Can I Test for STDs At Home?
Testing at home is simple. With a few simple steps, you’ll have lab-certified results in just a few days. This is all without ever having to step inside a healthcare provider’s office.
1) First, order your test online at myLABBox.com. You can choose to screen for a number of common STD infections, or a combination of multiple at a time. If that’s not enough, you even get free shipping. Don’t worry, your test will arrive in the mail in discreet packaging. This means that your business remains your business.
2) Next, test from the comfort of home. Or, wherever else you are most comfortable. This step only takes about five minutes. Test at any time, and from any place. Talk about convenience!
3) Once you have your sample, simply mail it back to our lab. There will be a pre-paid return envelope in your kit. You guessed it, that means more free shipping.
4) Lastly, get your private results online. That’s right, you can even get your results from home! When they are ready, you will receive an email. At that point, you can log into the secure user portal to find out everything you need to know.
What STDs Can I Test For At Home?
Now that you have the answer to, “how can I test for STDs at home?,” it’s time to find out what infections you can screen for at home. At myLAB Box, we want to make sure that you are protected from all of the most common infections found in the United States. When testing with myLAB Box, you have two choices:
Single-Infection Test Kits
These tests allow you to test for individual infections at a time. This includes all of the most common infections: Trich, Genital Herpes (HSV-2), HIV, HPV (for women who are 30 years of age and older), Mycoplasma Genitalium, Syphilis and Hepatitis C. The only exception however, is chlamydia and gonorrhea, which are tested together for the same price as a single infection test kit.
Combination Test Panels
Combination test kits allow you to test for multiple common infections with a single sample set. These options are available at multiple levels of protection at varying price points. For instance, there is the 5-panel Safe Box, the most popular 8-panel Uber Box, and the most comprehensive 14-panel Total Box. In addition, your lifestyle is taken into account with test kits like Love Box, which allows you and your partner to test together, and even the V-Box, a women’s health kit that screens for common causes of abnormal vaginal discharge.
Reviewed by Luis Ferdinand M. Papa, MD, MHA
We work only with the best laboratories and health experts to ensure your tests results meet nationwide standards and are as accurate as tests done in a clinic or a doctor’s office.
The laboratories we work with are certified CAP and CLIA high complexity testing organizations at the forefront of STD diagnostic testing. HIPAA web security protocols protect your data.
FSA / HSA cards
Single-use collection kit
Prepaid return envelope
STD Common Signs & Symptoms
Fast, Easy & Private
Order online on your mobile, tablet or PC
Collect & mail in your sample in 5 minutes
Get lab-certified results online in 1-5 days
* Free physician telemedicine consult if positive.