If you’ve never seen or used one before, you might be wondering what exactly comes inside our home testing kits. It’s not as complicated as you might think, and myLAB Box makes the process simple and painless.
What do home testing kits include? It depends on what you’re testing for
With myLAB Box, you have the flexibility of choosing to test for a specific STD, or you can get one of the multi-panel packs and test for all of the most common STDs. Your kit’s contents will depend on what you’re testing for. All tests are performed by collecting samples of urine (men), a vaginal swab (women) or samples of blood (via a painless finger prick).
A simple and painless process
myLAB Box makes the testing process as simple as possible. You’ll find the following components included in every kit:
- The urine, vaginal swab and/or blood sample collection kit
- Easy to follow instructions
- A postage paid return envelope to send your samples in for testing
- Free 2-way shipping
- Fast and easy access to your results online
- A free telemedicine consultation with a physician in your state (in the event you test positive)
That’s it! It’s simple. If you’re not sure what type of sample is required or which test is right for you, you might want to consider one of the test combos.