Gift Ideas : Nine gifts to get your girlfriend/boyfriend instead of an STD this Christmas
The holiday gifting season is upon us. This year we’ve got some Christmas gift ideas for that special girlfriend or boyfriend that are way cooler than giving them an STD!
- For the Star Wars fan in your life, how about giving him his very own BB-8 Droid? This cute little droid is about 3” round and runs on an app. Coming in at just under $150 it’s a gift that will offer lots of amusement.
- Sure your smartphone takes pictures, but this new version of the classic Polaroid is perfect for sharing instant photos. The Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera at $99 makes a great stocking stuffer.
- Your guy into sports? How about Apple’s new sports edition Apple Watch? It comes in two sizes, 1.5 inches or the 1.7-inch model.
- Subscription boxes are fun ways to try out new products. BirchBox has boxes designed for men or women. The female version includes 5 personalized beauty samples, delivered to her door monthly for $10 a month.
- Wireless TV Headphones, so he can listen to the football game while you’re snuggling!
- Your girlfriend will look very chic, and eco-conscious in these fabulous looking Wooden Sunglasses from Shwood, available at Sunglass Hut for $189.
- If you’re feeling a little extravagant, who wouldn’t want his very own personal drone? This DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter 4K UHD Video Camera Drone is only $1224 with your Amazon Prime membership.
- Bose products are always people pleasers. These Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones are excellent for the music lover in your life. Available at Bose or other audio stores near you. $299
- Fotowelt Mini Smart Self Balancing Scooter—the two wheel scooter is self-balancing with its two wheel0two motor design. It accelerates as you apply pressure with the front of your feet. Be the first on your street to have one of these, for about $380.
And, don’t forget that a romantic dinner and special evening under the sheets is always a great way to show how much you care so get creative and have fun with the gifts you choose 😉