Get Your STD Test Results From Home
Why Get Tested for STDs?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly 20 million new sexually transmitted infections occur every year. In fact, more than 2 million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis alone were reported in the United States in 2016. This is the highest number ever. What’s more, this number is merely an estimate, as many STDs go unreported.
This begs the question: why are so many infections unreported? Often, this is because many people do not even realize that they are infected. The only way to know for sure is to be tested and receive a full record of your STD results. However, very often people don’t get tested. There are many reasons for this, including lack of time, feeling nervous, money troubles, and more.
Another reason is that they aren’t experiencing any signs of an STD. The problem here is that 80 percent of infections don’t actually show any symptoms. If you are sexually active, it is necessary to be tested on a regular basis regardless of whether you experience any itching, redness or irritation.
At-Home Testing Options
Luckily, myLAB Box is determined to provide convenient and affordable testing options. It’s simple: now you can get your STD results from home. Choose from a variety of options based on what best fits your lifestyle.
- Individual Tests: you can be tested for a single infection by choosing the most appropriate testing kit. This is especially helpful for those who know that they have been exposed to a particular STD. myLAB Box screens for the following individual infections: Trichomoniasis, Genital Herpes, HIV, Mycoplasma Genitalium, Syphilis, Hepatitis C, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea (these two are tested together for the price of one since they are both bacterial and are often found together) and HPV (this test is only recommended for women who are 30 years of age and older).
- Combination Panel Tests: for those who are getting their routine test, the most efficient option is to test for all of the most common infections at once. myLAB Box’s combination tests screen for multiple infections with just one set of samples. These panels include a 4-panel Safe Box, 8-panel Uber Box and a 14-panel Total Box.
- Extragenital Testing: if you participate in oral and anal sex, three-site testing is a necessary step in ensuring your health. This test, designed for chlamydia and gonorrhea, screens for infections in the mouth and rectum in addition to the genitals. myLAB Box is the only home testing service on the market to offer this testing option.
- Test With Your Partner: The Love Box allows you to test at home with your partner. This testing option includes two eight-panel home testing kits. Now you can get your STD results together and have sex with greater ease of mind.
How to Test From Home
Once you try out home testing, you’ll never go back. You can skip the waiting room, the expensive bills and those awkward discussions with a medical professional that detail your sexual activities. Finally!
Here’s how the myLAB Box testing service works:
Order online. Now that you have reviewed the information, you can choose the test that is right for you. No need to take time off from work and sit in a waiting room. In fact, you will even receive free shipping with your order!
Once your test arrives in its discreet packaging, you can test from any place and at any time. This only takes five minutes to complete. No more awkward conversations about your sexual preferences. Simply send your sample back in the pre-paid return envelope.
Get Your STD Results From Home
In a matter of just several days, your lab-certified STD results will be available online. You will receive an email that will alert you to log into your private online portal. These STD results are the very same results that you would receive from any clinic or doctor’s office.
With at-home testing, you can be completely sure of your status. Start the year off right by taking your health into your own hands. Once you know your STD results, you are empowered to live your best sexy life yet!
We work only with the best laboratories and health experts to ensure your tests results meet nationwide standards and are as accurate as tests done in a clinic or a doctor’s office.
The laboratories we work with are certified CAP and CLIA high complexity testing organizations at the forefront of STD diagnostic testing. HIPAA web security protocols protect your data.
FSA / HSA cards
Single-use collection kit
Prepaid return envelope
STD Common Signs & Symptoms
Fast, Easy & Private
Order online on your mobile, tablet or PC
Collect & mail in your sample in 5 minutes
Get lab-certified results online in 1-5 days
* Free physician telemedicine consult if positive.