Cost of At Home HIV Testing
How much does an HIV test cost at home? It’s much more reasonable than many folks might expect! Today, let’s talk about the convenience and affordability of myLAB Box’s at home HIV testing option.
Using myLAB Box’s home testing kits, you can screen from the privacy of your own living space. You’ll be able to test at any time and from any place. It’s an easy way to learn your status without breaking the bank!
How Much Does an HIV Test Cost at Home?
First things first, it is crucial that we learn to understand and recognize the signs and symptoms of HIV. That blog post we linked above can help clear up some common misconceptions.
Now, back to the question at hand: how much does an HIV test cost at home? Fortunately, myLAB Box’s test kits are priced to be affordable to everyone and anyone. Our tests tend to cost roughly half of the out-of-pocket price that you would pay at a doctor’s office or clinic. What’s more, you won’t even need to use insurance.
The price of screening should never prevent you from taking care of your health. The myLAB Box testing service is designed to be as convenient and affordable as possible. Along with an individual HIV test, there are several “combination” screening options.
These allow you to test for multiple common infections, including HIV, using a single sample set.
Here are all of the HIV testing options available from myLAB Box:
- HIV Home Test ($79) – This focused test screens for HIV. Other infections you can test for individually include: Trich, Genital Herpes (HSV-2), Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, HPV (in women 30 years and older), Mycoplasma Genitalium, Syphilis, and Hepatitis C.
- Safe Box ($189) – This 4-panel home STD test screens for four of the most common sexually transmitted infections: HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis.
- Uber Box ($269) – This 8-panel home STD screens for: HIV (I & II), Hepatitis C, HSV-2, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Trichomoniasis.
- Total Box ($369-399) – This 14-panel test kit includes: HIV (I & II), Hepatitis C, HSV-2, Syphilis, Chlamydia (genital, throat and rectal), Gonorrhea (genital, throat and rectal), Trichomoniasis and Mycoplasma genitalium. Women who are 30 years of age or older can add the option to test for HPV.
- Love Box ($499) – This is an STD test kit for couples. It includes two Uber Box test kits and screens for all of the infections listed above. This testing option is designed specifically for you and your partner to test together, as a couple.
As you can see, myLAB Box’s home tests make screening simple and affordable. Now that you see your options, don’t stress, just test!