The Chlamydia Test That Also Tests for 13 Other STDs
Wouldn’t it be convenient to screen for all of the most common sexually transmitted infections while you’re already taking your chlamydia test? Luckily, such a world exists! Not only can you test for chlamydia from the comfort of home; you can also test for up to 13 other infections at the same time.
The Total Box
The peak of convenient chlamydia test options is the Total Box. Of course, this test kit is far more than just simply a chlamydia test. Truth be told, the Total Box is the most comprehensive at-home test kit available on the market. In fact, it allows you to screen for 14 infections at once with the very same ease as any standard chlamydia test. All you need is one sample set. To top things off, this can all be done from the comfort of home at any time and from any place.
A Chlamydia Test, Plus So Much More
This test kit screens for the following common STIs:
- HIV (I & II)
- Hepatitis C
- Herpes type-II (HSV-2)
- Chlamydia (genital, throat, + rectal)
- Gonorrhea (genital, throat, rectal)
- Mycoplasma genitalium
- HPV (optional $30 add-on for women 30 years of age and older)
How It Works
The beauty of at-home testing is that you can skip the way-in-advance appointments, the awkward conversations and then expensive out-of-pocket costs. Most people will never have to step into a doctor’s office. If you test positive, you’ll have a free phone consultation with a local physician who can prescribe your treatment (in states that allow telemedicine, which is most!).
Here’s how it works:
- Order a home testing kit (You even get free shipping!)
- Collect a sample using the easy-to-follow instructions.
- Return the sample off for testing. (More free shipping!)
- Receive your lab-certified results online in just days.
The More Options, the Merrier
Of course, Total Box isn’t the only combination panel offered by myLAB Box. If Total Box isn’t for you, you may try our 5-panel Safe Box, or the 8-panel Uber Box, which is myLAB Box’s most popular test kit. Double the Uber Box effect when you test with your partner using the Love Box. In addition, women who want to keep track of their vaginal health can try V-Box, which screens for causes of abnormal vaginal discharge.
Why only use a chlamydia test when you can screen for a panel of other common STIs as well? The easy nature of home testing leaves no excuses. Don’t stress, just test!
- Human and Pathogen Factors Associated with Chlamydia trachomatis-Related Infertility in Women. American Society for Microbiology. , , , , , , , ,
- Chlamydia trachomatis: the Persistent Pathogen. American Society for Microbiology. , , , ,
- Isaac Srugo, MDRosa Gershtein, PhDShachar Madjar, MD. (2000). Acute Primary Chlamydia trachomatis Infection in Male Adolescents After Their First Sexual Contact. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med.
We work only with the best laboratories and health experts to ensure your tests results meet nationwide standards and are as accurate as tests done in a clinic or a doctor’s office.
The laboratories we work with are certified CAP and CLIA high complexity testing organizations at the forefront of STD diagnostic testing. HIPAA web security protocols protect your data.
FSA / HSA cards
Single-use collection kit
Prepaid return envelope
STD Common Signs & Symptoms
Fast, Easy & Private
Order online on your mobile, tablet or PC
Collect & mail in your sample in 5 minutes
Get lab-certified results online in 1-5 days
* Free physician telemedicine consult if positive.